Everyday Voodoo Everyday Voodoo

*dizzy*

the over song seems very out of beat, if not random. you should work on your song structures. I dont mean that in a mean way. its just throwing me off wayy too much.

SMB2 Underworld Hip Hop SMB2 Underworld Hip Hop

Hmm...

What Eggs808 said, it is a bit trippy. i wasn't feeling much of the drums the melody makes me dizzy. maby makig the song a slower tempo and making the melody a little less dizzy feeling might do the trick!
~Grin~n

Let's Get This Party Started Let's Get This Party Started

Could use work

Hmm needs alot more work imo, The beat is too simple for the sample, the preloaded loops plus the constant sample make ths song a bit annoying. Maby adding more vocal samples or a different type of drum pattern would make it a bit less repeitive. maby even lowering the sample pitch could do the trick.

~Grin~

minicoz responds:

I did not make this too serious, just to bother. I was playing with the sample, added a beat & thats it. Nothing to serious. It would kinda be hard to make a real song with that sample...

He Likes to Dance He Likes to Dance

Hmm...

I feel it can be mixed abit better. Theres one beginning around :23 secs thats kinda threw me off and also the lazer sound is a bit annoying imo, maby if you lowered the lazer and blending in the music more it would have been mind blowing.

~Grin~

DBZ Battle (Spiriax Remix) DBZ Battle (Spiriax Remix)

Sword of mana my brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK6fmH Xh5Lk&feature=related

not dbz or ffa

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Very enjoyable

Would you mind if I give a shot at making a flash for this?

Chronamut responds:

go right ahead!

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

WS - Rig Rap Track WS - Rig Rap Track

Dude Im telling you

We gotta collabo one of these days.

Time and Space Time and Space

Yo gotta ask u somthing.

Me and another emcee are making a "bring hip hop back" demo tape. I like your style, you wanna hop on a track?

Exceptid62190 responds:

yeah dude deffinitly
im down :-D
thanks alot

YouTube Gangstas YouTube Gangstas

Ayo

Can I use this beat? Me and another emcee are making a demo tape to bring hio hop back. I enjoy this beat & i garruente you that we will do this beat justice.

J-Kellz responds:

i didnt make the beat, it's by a dude Kajmir Royale, but dude, hip hop isnt dead!!! there's a million artists out there, hip hop is very much alive

Jersey Girl (ft Ryan Wariki) Jersey Girl (ft Ryan Wariki)

yo, should make a remix.

Very dope beat, the hook's echo throws me off. The flows of the verses were ieght, nothing really new from what I normally hear. I wouldnt mind throwing a verse if wanted. Pm me so I can show u some of my old stuff, I can use my friends pro mic.

jerseyendless responds:

aiight man ill let JE know about you wantin to spit a verse in it and ill tell you if itll go down. keep it real man, peace!!!

-Jersey Endless